CURRENTLY UNDER REDEVELOPMENT, RE-OPENING IN 2018.
Located in the leafy suburb of Wembley, Koh I Noor Nursing Home accommodates 41 residents who require a higher level of assistance with activities of daily living due to their physical, cognitive or behavioural conditions or disabilities.
Residents have access to a registered nurse (RN) 24 hours a day, their preferred general medical practitioner (GP) and other specialist health professionals and services.
Residents receive assistance with the activities of daily living, such as:
- Single and shared rooms, some with en suite bathrooms.
- Personal care: bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Continence management.
- Assistance with meals and drinks.
- Mobility and rehabilitation assistance.
- Management of medication.
- Specialised nursing care.
- Palliative and end-of-life care.
- Lifestyle preferences and spiritual needs.
All residents receive specified care and services in line with legislative requirements.