ParaQuad Industries offers supported employment to anyone with a permanent physical, intellectual, sensory, neurological, psychiatric or other disability, who is motivated to work and meet job requirements.
We offer flexible working days and times, on-the-job training and support, and opportunities for social networking and community involvement. Supported employees develop vocational and life skills in a focused and friendly environment.
- ParaQuad Industries provides a range of employment opportunities for people with disabilities, enabling them to pursue a higher quality of life.
- ParaQuad Industries trains and supports people with disabilities, striving to be a dynamic, employee-focused, diverse and competitive organisation.
- Motivation to work and willingness to develop new skills.
- Patients with a long-term permanent disability.
- Eligibility to receive the Disability Support Pension.
- Responsible for personal care routine (or arrange external support).
- Ability to organise own transport to and from work.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours per week.
- Willingness to participate in training programmes to develop on-the-job skills and ability to integrate into a team environment.
Supported employees receive a number of benefits:
- Supported employees’ award coverage.
- Employer contribution to superannuation fund.
- Job skills training.
- Individual employment reviews and planning.
- Leave provisions.
- Access to Disabled Workers’ Union membership.
- Opportunity to participate in the Supported Employees’ Committee.
For further information, please contact ParaQuad Industries on (08) 9381 0195.